The following items should be brought to camp:
- Twin sized bedding (fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow, blanket)
- 1 weeks worth of clothing, including a set you don't mind getting messy.
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Salvation Army Uniform
- One set of nice clothing, aside from the uniform, to be worn on recital night. (Slacks, skirt, button down shirt, polo, etc)
- Bathing Suit (trunks for boys, appropriate one piece for girls)
- Instrument (if delegate has one)
- Any prescribed medication
- Money is not required at camp, as everything is provided. When we take the Hurricane Harbor trip at the end of the summer, and campers may want to bring a small amount of money ($20 or so) for souvenirs. Again, this is not required, as we provide all meals on the trip. Campers can check in their money with their counselor to keep it safe until the trip.
Other acceptable items:
- Bug Spray
- Water bottle
- MP3 player
Items that should not be brought to camp:
- Cell Phones (campers can make or receive calls from the office phone when they are not in class)
- Weapons (Guns, knives, etc)
- Alcohol or any tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
- Inappropriate movies, books, music, or reading materials
- Clothing with inappropriate language, images, or themes.
- Televisions, microwaves, mini-fridge, coffee pot, or any other household appliance.