Conservatory Visitation Policy
Due to Safe From Harm regulations and a desire for our camp to run as safely and effectively as possible, all parents or guardians of conservatory delegates are asked to adhere to the following visitation policies:
- Designated places parents are allowed are the main camp office and the conference center.
- We welcome parents to visit on Fridays for our weekly recital night. Please arrive no earlier than 8:00 PM, and plan to depart 15 minutes after the program ends. We do not offer housing on these nights. Our recital is a very important part of Conservatory, and we ask that parents and corps officers help us model respectful concert etiquette to our campers.
- The Friday recital is the only time we can have parents on camp. This is due to a very full daily schedule and Safe From Harm regulations.
- Students are allowed to call home from the Conservatory office phone when they are not in classes.
- In case of an emergency, please contact the Conservatory office at 918-453-2415. If the secretary is unavailable, call DMD Andrew Barrington at 405-640-5040.
Please contact DMD Andrew Barrington with any questions.